Sunday, February 21, 2010

Red And Itchy Pinky Toe Really Bad Circulation In My Hands And Feet, Plus My Toe Went Numb? I Think?

Really bad circulation in my hands and feet, plus my toe went numb? I Think? - red and itchy pinky toe

Ok, so I think we have a very limited distribution, especially in the feet. If I am for a while, my feet really red, and if I stay longer turn purple / red. Furthermore, warmth and itching. And sometimes (not always), the hand is red, if they hang, as if I walk into a store and the skin becomes firm and dry, as if they were swollen or something. My feet are always cold, but that's okay. I feel like they are cold, but I have not noticed? I'm not sure how to explain it. If I put on socks or nothing, are nothing, my feet are freezing.
Then last night, on my right foot was numb foot near my little finger. The blood had completely disappeared, it was white! It was completely numb. I sat up, it was not & # 039, t cut off distribution by any means, it was just completely numb and white. Literally, there was no blood on him. So my mother, my foot massage (haha) and blood, is back in my toes and the numbness gone. Then an hour later did it again! We have not the same and it no longer occurs.

So please help me! I am 15, if anything helps. Could you tell me what's wrong with me? Please?

Thank you very much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment