Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Infected With Chlamydia For 5 Months My Boyfriend Had STI's, But I Didn't Have Any When Tested?

My boyfriend had STI's, but I didn't have any when tested? - infected with chlamydia for 5 months

I've got this guy for almost 5 months. We had sex almost every day, bar, when I was in my time. There are about 3 weeks went the gum clinic and tested positive for gonorrhea and chlamydia. I went the next day to test, but was surprised that it was in all the samples for the same thing negative. I expected that after 4 months of infection as well. My question is: What are the chances that I, as the STI for the 4 months we have been so sexually active?
Your tear in my heart because I do not think I could be so sure with a man, trust, and if, as (in line to the diseases, explains in 1 day to 14 days, maybe come up to 1 month contract even though there are cases where people may be infected but show no symptoms - even if I was the only one who saw the sign in front), co-incident with a night out with friends 2 weeks, the symptoms 1st He swears nothing happened, but it seems hard to believe.
Iwas treated with antibiotics have been on the safe side.
Thank you for your help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment