Saturday, November 14, 2009

Well Thers No Surprise Prom Help, Attraction Help, Basically All Help, Im In A Mess And I Need Help?

Prom help, Attraction help, basically all help, im in a mess and i need help? - well thers no surprise

Heres my situation

TER of this girl I like to have a ball at age n for Monh or 2, I do not know if it's a DAT or not, but I know cos rlly Wiv his best freinds he asked crying cos no1 asked 9im surprised cos it is a nice and pretty girl), so I asked him to go so thirsty Wiv No.

deosnt fancey do not already know, so I tried to see his barley years I am now to be fair, but I told another friend who knows I have thius fancey this girl and she is a ***** die voice and fancey girl, hears, and that goes a little red.
I said that was true, and now he speaks a lot to me, I need is help ...

How can I do for me?
Barley, "she said, and I have no idea what to do

0 comments:

Post a Comment