Sunday, November 8, 2009

Money Tree Poems What To Put On A Money Bridal Shower Invitation?

What to put on a money bridal shower invitation? - money tree poems

.. So I have to make the party invitations for my sisters bachelorette .. Unfortunately, shower and his money ...

I know of no polite way to ask people for money ... so I need help!

What a nice word cute made in the invitation that people know to bring gifts to ...

(I know that some people act offensive, but my sister and her boyfriend lived together at home for 5 years .. they have everything they need ...)

Few people know this kind of Bridal Shower here ... they are called ..
Money Tree showers ..

I do not know what I write in the invitation ..
Please, please help

I know .. a bit strange, but not like Super Crazy .. .. when he searched the Internet arrived poems them ..

Instead of the things that are traditionally
thought we wanted to have a money tree

but thats Corny

0 comments:

Post a Comment